Our journal is a scientific, referred, online journal in which there will be publications about the theoretical and practical studies.
- Journal will be published online at least three times in April, August and December.
- In journal there are the studies which didn’t take place another publication. The studies published for it is not published or any pubshing is not set any other place before, the legal results which are about the copyrightcompletely belong to author(s).
- The publication language of the jounal is English and Turkish.
- If the studies are supported by any institution or company, this institution or company should be noted as a foot note.
- The studies sent to the journal is presented the evaluation of two refrees. If it is necessary the study could be analysed by more than two refree. The studies sent to evaluation author's and referee's names kept private.
- The articles in the journal have been evaluated by the double blind peer-review process. During the double blind peer review process, the reviewers and the authors cannot directly communicate with each other. The assessments and the reports of the reviewers are transmitted by the Management System of the Journal. Within this period, the reports of the assessments sent by the reviewers and the corrected texts sent by the authors are installed in the system and sent to the parties by the editor. Double blind peer review help to make an objective evaluation of the work.
- The author has to follow the adjustment suggestions.
- Author(s) can oppose the refree’s negative opinions if they can show any evidence. This objection is analysed and if it is thought necessary a differrent refree’s opinion is taken.
- For the publication of the studies author(s) has to take into consediration of the Refree and Advisory Council.
- The studies sent fort he publication can’t return whether or not published.
- If refrees don’t evaluate the study in a reasonable period of time, the study could be sent to diferrent refrees.
- The works sent to the journal have to comply with the ethical rules. As a plagiarism program, Turnitin has been used in our journal. Citations in the plagiarism report must not exceed 20% and while installing the plagiarism report to the system, it is to be installed from the section "download plagiarism report".
- The legal obligations of the journal which are context wholly belong to its author(s).
- Our journal adopts open access policy.